Thursday, July 28, 2011

*Addendum to top 40

#41. Go on a game show.

An unfortunate oversight when creating my list, because this is actually more like top 5. I really wanted to go on Fear Factor when it was on, and do it with my sister, but they had an age limit, of which I was one year short before they went off the air. It's dumb, because I think I could have really dominated. Other current options to be considered include:

*Cashcab, *Ninja Warrior, *America's got talent (if I had a talent), *101 ways to leave a game show, *Wipeout, *Wheel of fortune, *Survivor (is that still on??), *That one that Tyler likes where they have to travel...Amazing Race?, and maybe the marriage ref so we can talk about Everett's baseball card collection :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

*Baseball card collection*

Love it.

Kris said...

PLEASE go on Wipeout, wear something silly, and act like a dork. In other words, be yourself
Love me some Kiwi!!

Allison Adams said...

Apparently..Fear Factor is coming back..and Joe Rogan may be hosting it too.