Saturday, August 6, 2011

Moving

Welp, if you have no life and check my blog at all, you'll notice it's been a while since I posted. This last week has been a rough one for Elsie, and any free time I have had has been devoted to packing up our things for our next move. In less than a week, we're hitting the road for yet another adventure; this time in Denver'ish.
I'm super looking forward to moving. I'm super done with Reno. No people I love here, no friends, not a lot of water, and WAY too much hot. I take Winston out a maximum of once a day simply because I can't stand the heat. If he has to go again, he gets to wait until after dark. And these air conditioners are a joke. It's always well over 85 IN THE HOUSE by mid afternoon, And with my little space heater-baby too? Ugh.
It has been fun, though - especially when we had visitors! It's just a shame they have their own lives to go back to. :(
Probably checking out for a week or two to get settled in Colorado.

No comments: